If you need to migrate mailboxes from different providers, first create the mailboxes on our side and then send an email to Support to request a migration.
You can also schedule a migration during your out-of-office hours - send the request at least 24 hours previous to the wanted time-frame.
- Create the mailboxes on our side from your Administrator Panel or WHMCS.
- Collect the necessary info from the existing email service: IMAP server address, current passwords (or you can set up temporary ones for the migration).
- Send your migration request by emailing Support with the following information: source email address, source email password, source IMAP server address. For migration of multiple mailboxes, you can attach a CSV file with these details.
- Our team supervises the migration and lets you know once it has been completed. The duration of migration depends on the total size of the mailboxes, the original mail server's speed, and the already scheduled migrations - but it's usually completed in less than 24 hours.
- Update the DNS records (MX, SPF, DKIM, webmail, etc.) for the domains to point to our servers ( use the information in this guide: DNS Configuration).
- Our team does another sync to make sure everything was transferred over.
- Setup your email clients to use the new IMAP and SMTP hostnames (use the information in this guide: Servers & Ports).
Contact and Calendar Migration
We can also import your Contacts and Calendar. To request this kind of migration, email Support the exported *.vcf files (for Contacts) and the *.ics files (for Calendar).