If you need to migrate mailboxes from different providers, first create the mailboxes on our side and then send an email to Support to request a migration.
You can also schedule a migration during your out-of-office hours - simply send the request with at least 24 hours previous to the wanted time-frame.
- Create the mailboxes on our side from your Administrator Panel or WHMCS.
- Collect the necessary info from the existing email service: imap server address, current passwords (or you can set up temporary ones for the migration).
- Send your migration request by emailing Support with the following information: source email address, source email password, source imap server address. For a migration of multiple mailboxes you can attach a CSV file with these details.
- Our team supervises the migration and lets you know once it has been completed. The duration of a migration depends on the total size of the mailboxes, the speed of the original mail server and the already scheduled migrations - but it's usually completed in less than 24 hours.
- Update the DNS records (MX, SPF, DKIM, webmail, etc.) for the domains to point to our servers ( use the information in this guide: DNS Configuration).
- Our team does a second sync to make sure everything was transferred over.
- Setup your email clients to use the new IMAP and SMTP hostnames (use the information in this guide: Servers & Ports).