- Create the mailboxes on our side from your Administrator Panel or WHMCS.
- Collect the necessary info from the existing email service: imap server address, current passwords (or you can set up temporary ones for the migration).
- Send your migration request by emailing Support with the following information: source email address, source email password, source imap server address. For a migration of multiple mailboxes you can attach a CSV file with these details.
- Our team supervises the migration and lets you know once it has been completed. The duration of a migration depends on the total size of the mailboxes and the already scheduled migrations - but it's usually completed in less than 24 hours.
- Update the DNS records (MX, SPF, DKIM, webmail, etc.) for the domains to point to our servers ( use the information in this guide: DNS Configuration).
- Our team does a second sync to make sure everything was transferred over.
- Setup your email clients to use the new IMAP and SMTP hostnames (use the information in this guide: Servers & Ports).
|We do a two step migration: before and after you change the MX records to make sure everything is transferred over.|