If you need to migrate mailboxes from a previous provider, first create the mailboxes on our side and then send an e-mail to Support (or open a ticket) to request a migration.
You can also schedule a migration during your out-of-office hours - send the request at least 24 hours before the wanted time frame (and at least 48 hours before a weekend migration).
- Create the mailboxes on our side from your Administrator Panel or WHMCS.
- Collect the necessary info from the existing e-mail service: IMAP server address, current passwords of each e-mail address (check if you can set up temporary ones just for the migration).
- Send your migration request by e-mailing Support with the following information:
- the e-mail address
- the password for the e-mail address with the previous provider
source IMAP server address of the previous provider
Please make sure you have the correct passwords for each e-mail address.
- For migration of multiple mailboxes, you can attach a CSV file with these details. Click here to download a template CSV file.
- Our team supervises the migration and will update the ticket once it has been completed. The migration duration depends on the mailboxes' total size, the original mail server's speed, and the already scheduled migrations - but it's usually completed in less than 24 hours.
- Update the DNS records (MX, SPF, DKIM, webmail, etc.) for the domains to point to our servers ( use the information in this guide: DNS Configuration).
- Our team does another sync to make sure we transferred everything.
- Setup your e-mail clients to use the new IMAP and SMTP hostnames. You can use the information in this guide: Servers & Ports.
Contact and Calendar Migration
We can also import your Contacts and Calendar. To request this kind of migration, attach the exported *.vcf files (for Contacts) and the *.ics files (for Calendar) in the Support ticket.