You can review Remote Delivery data for up to 30 days in the past
From the Admin Panel, you can track all the messages sent by your users through our outbound servers.
Go to the Admin Panel
- Log in using your Admin username and password.
- From the menu, go to Logs → Outgoing logs
- Select a Domain, Start Date, and End Date.
- Click on the Search button.
- You will see the list of e-mails sent by all the users that were delivered, for the current day and specified domain.
- View dropdown: alter your search criteria and filter out by Temporarily Rejected messages (user is over quota, for example), Permanently Rejected messages (invalid mailbox, blacklisted, etc.), or All Messages.
- Sent To: specify the email address where you sent the message (or part of an email address). This field is optional.
- Sent From: specify the individual e-mail address to search for as having sent the messages. This field is optional.